We are so excited to have the opportunity for you all to come out and help us on a project for Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast on Saturday, November 2nd.
We just need you to register to confirm your spot on the Job Site. We can take up to 14 people on-site, so it is first-come, first-serve. Register asap if you want to participate. Go to https://hfhmgc.com/volunteer/current-volunteer-job-opportunities/
From the list, you’ll choose “Lighthouse BPW” and click “sign up”. Each participant needs to complete their form. Once you’ve filled out the form completely, you will receive a notice indicating you’ve been sent an email confirmation.
You can learn more about our affiliate and our work to provide strength, stability, and self-reliance to hard-working families on the Gulf Coast, check out our website at www.hfhmgc.org and our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hfhmgc.
As we get closer, I can give you more details on what the job will entail for our volunteer day.
I’ve also attached the dress code, and you can watch our safety video here:
Habitat MS Gulf Coast Volunteer Dress Code
- Shoes – Closed-toed shoes only. Work boots are preferred but thick-soled tennis shoes are also allowed.
- Pants/Shorts –Shorts are allowed on the construction site.
- Please wear pants if you are working at the ReStore.
- No skirts or dresses are permitted.
- Shirts – Long-sleeved, short-sleeved or t-shirts are allowed. No sleeveless shirts. Please no offensive or profane images or messages.
- Jewelry – Dangling or bulky jewelry is prohibited on the construction site and discouraged for the ReStore.
- While volunteering for Habitat either on the construction site, in the office, at the ReStore or at an event, you represent the
- Habitat for Humanity organization. All volunteers must comply with these standards. If your supervisor deems anything that you may be wearing as a not meeting these requirements, he/she will not allow you to continue to volunteer, no exceptions.
Please reach out to the Volunteer Coordinator to make any inquiries about the Dress Code.